Sunday 5 January 2014

Finally, it's here!
















After years of procrastination and endless hours of picture searching, the day has finally arrived... enter,  The Neon Burrow blog!

Amongst all the excitement, my only request (if I may) is that I'm not thought of as a blogger, because let's face it, I'm no literacy nut, nor am I qualified in anyway to string a decent sentence together (ha!). 

I'm here to do the work, I'll find the pictures and all you need to do is  forget about the wrath of the world and just get lost in the epic images cyberspace throws at me daily. Easy peasy!

Enjoy getting lost in my posts!

Dan x

images: insidein-insideout, jakandjil, fashion toast, united with love, honestly wtf, song of style, because I'm addicted, sincerely jules, tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment